So I made a second character for
He's a 4th year... which means he's a senpai....
But he's too lazy to notice anyone...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Although he is lazy, he wants to be an archaeologist
- Very lazy - If he doesn't want to do it... he really doesn't want to do it.
- Doesn't know when he's gone to far - He likes to tease people a littlleee to much
- Has a great need to touch things - He's a 'hands on' learner... a VERY 'hands on' learner.
South District, House 04 with Lestât Dupont
He's to lazy to work Library - Intern
- Being in the air
- Learning about things he likes
- Touching/poking things
- Rap music
- Being force to do something
- Any type of work
- Pessimism and stress
- Overly talkative people
- Explaining things to people
Felix is a nonchalant guy who would rather live in the moment. Sometimes people view him as stupid, however he's actually quite smart when it comes to remembering dates and history. He's sarcastic, rude, and apathetic to basically everyone; but that doesn't mean he hates you. In actuality, he shows an interest in people by teasing them and touching them. He likes to take things at his own pace, which can be sporadic depending on the situation.
Bio/Reason for Going to Ataraxia:
Not much is known about the origins of Felix. Some say that he just appeared out of nowhere with the application.... Or so he will tell you. In actuality, Felix was living with his parents but wasn't doing anything. He wasn't going to school or working, he was basically sleeping all day. Finally his parents heard about Ataraxia Academy and devised a plan to get him to attend school. After filling out the application, they basically told their son to sign it and since he was too lazy to read it, he did was he was told. The next few days, his parents packed his things and dropped him off in front of the school. In his confusion, he finally decided to read the application and saw that he was now attending this Academy. At first he was upset; he was tricked by his parents after all, but ultimately decided that going to school may not be such a bad idea.
- Voice is: Marshall Lee (Donald Glover)
- He tends to ditch class a lot, but will never miss a date
- AHis best subjects are History, English, and Philosophy and his worst subject is Math
- His last name in french means "To Kiss"
- He someone managed to acquire a girlfriend, Michiko Tanaka
- He has 2 best childhood friends who he always texts/snap chats with, Athena Aquia and Jude (will be revealed later)
- (More will be added later)
- Notes - Probably the best one
- Skype - Please note me!